Bayside Swimming Club
Standing Rules and Procedures
In addition to the Bylaws, the Board of Trustees of Bayside Swimming Club
has established the following Standing Rules and Procedures:
- Active stockholders shall pay annual membership dues of $600.
- Inactive stockholders shall pay annual membership dues of $175.
- Summer members shall pay summer membership dues of $850.
- Membership fees are due each year by the date indicated on the
invoice. Members who pay after
that date must pay an additional $50 late payment fee per month for each
month their fees remain unpaid.
- Members who fail to select their annual memberships status by the
date indicated in the annual renewal email will be charged a $50 late
fee. Members who have still not selected their annual membership status
by seven (7) days prior to the dues payment deadline will be
automatically assigned INACTIVE status and will be charged the $175
inactive membership fee plus all applicable late fees.
- The cost to be placed on the waiting list shall be $25.
- The cost to replace a lost membership card
shall be $5.
- The price of Bayside Swimming Club stock shall be $3,000.
- Members must notify the membership chair by March 1 that they intend
to sell their stock. Members who notify the membership chair after that
date will be charged a $50 late fee.
- A $50 stock transaction fee shall be paid by the buyer in addition to the
price of the stock.
- A $50 stock transaction fee shall be deducted from the proceeds paid to
- In the event of the divorce, dissolution of domestic partnership, or death of
a member family, there shall be no fee charged to reissue stock in the
name of the spouse/domestic partner retaining membership.
- Other than transfers covered under rule #5, transfers can only be
made from a parent to a child. For such transfers, a single $50 stock
transaction fee will be charged. If the stock is being sold by the
parent and purchased by the child, the $50 fee shall be deducted from
the proceeds paid to the parent. If the stock is simply being
transferred, the $50 fee will be charged to the child.
- There shall be no stock transactions from May 1 to September 30.
USE OF THE POOL
- The dates and hours of operation shall be as posted at the pool and
on the website.
- Rules for the use of the pool shall be as posted at the pool and on
- Inactive members shall receive two family passes, which entitle
family members as a group to use the pool on two separate occasions. In
addition, inactive members may use the pool as the guest of an active
member. When using the pool as a guest, all guest rules shall apply.
- Stockholders in arrears shall have no rights to use the pool.
- Guest fees are $5 per day, per person, including adults who use the
pool or hot tub. Guest passes are available in books of 10 passes for
$45. Guest fee rules shall be as posted at the pool and on the website.
- Each family who helps at the Annual Cleanup in the spring shall
receive five (5) free guest passes.
- Active members may rent the pool for use after regular
operating hours. The rental rate is $115 for two
(2) hours. A $25 deposit is required in order to secure the reservation.
The deposit is fully refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least
7 days prior to the start of the rental. The available rental times shall be as posted on the website.