Bayside Swimming Club
Standing Rules and Procedures
In addition to the Bylaws, the Board of Trustees of Bayside Swimming Club
has established the following Standing Rules and Procedures:
- Active stockholders shall pay annual membership dues of $500.
- Inactive stockholders shall pay annual membership dues of $125.
- Summer members shall pay summer membership dues of $750.
- Membership fees are due each year by the date indicated on the
invoice. Members who pay after
that date must pay an additional $50 late payment fee per month.
- The cost to be placed on the waiting list shall be $25.
- After July 15, 2016, the cost to replace a lost membership card
shall be $5.
- The price of Bayside Swimming Club stock shall be $2,800.
- Members must notify the membership chair by March 1 that they intend
to sell their stock. Members who notify the membership chair after that
date will be charged a $50 late fee.
- A $50 stock transaction fee shall be paid by the buyer in addition to the
price of the stock.
- A $50 stock transaction fee shall be deducted from the proceeds paid to
- In the event of the divorce, dissolution of domestic partnership, or death of
a member family, there shall be no fee charged to reissue stock in the
name of the spouse/domestic partner retaining membership.
- There shall be no stock transactions from May 1 to September 30.
USE OF THE POOL
- The dates and hours of operation shall be as posted at the pool and
on the website.
- Rules for the use of the pool shall be as posted at the pool and on
- Inactive members shall receive two family passes, which entitle
family members as a group to use the pool on two separate occasions. In
addition, inactive members may use the pool as the guest of an active
member. When using the pool as a guest, all guest rules shall apply.
- Stockholders in arrears shall have no rights to use the pool.
- Guest fees are $4 per day, per person, including adults who use the
pool or hot tub. Guest passes are available in books of 10 passes for
$35. Guest fee rules shall be as posted at the pool and on the website.
- Each family who helps at the Annual Cleanup in the spring shall
receive five (5) free guest passes.
- Active members may rent the pool for use before or after regular
operating hours. The rental rate is $85 for two
(2) hours. The available rental times shall be as posted on the website.